PELATIHAN ASSET RECOVERY MANAGEMENT
TRAINING ASSET RECOVERY MANAGEMENT
The Asset Recovery Management course is designed specifically for the executives in the organization and for those who have asset management responsibilities.
This course teaches the participants the methods in identifying vulnerabilities and takes appropriate countermeasures to prevent and mitigate failure risks for an organization. It also provides the networking professional with a foundation in asset recovery management, including preparation of a disaster recovery plan, assessment of risks in the enterprise , development of policies, and procedures, and understanding of the roles and relationships of various members of an organization, implementation of the plan, and recovering from a disaster. This course takes an enterprise-wide approach to developing an asset recovery management plan.
As we know that asset recovery management is include: Prevention -> Response -> Resumption -> Recovery -> Restoration
The course is designed to support the executives to expand their understanding of information technology (IT) and provide practical view in conducting asset recovery management.
This course deals with how can the executives achieve an appropriate balance between realizing opportunities for gains while minimizing losses. It is an integral part of good management practice and an essential element of good corporate governance.
Participants will be expected to gain a working understanding of how to identify reference and implement security management and control policies, standards and related asset recovery management. Regarding the latter, the objective is to learn how to identify and interpret the requirements of the standards and. implement the standards in asset recovery.
Each class session will include discussion on asset recovery management practice, control or audit issues that participants should be familiar with.
1. Have thorough understanding of good asset recovery management practice within the scope and framework of Best Practice of Asset management
2. Enhanced knowledge and skill in dealing with the operational issues as related to asset management recovery within day-to-day installation operation and risk management
3. Enhance capability to implement tool for identifying, analyzing, eradicating and communicating the risks within the cycle of risk management
4. Support the attainment of organizational business objectives by providing comprehensive perspective of asset risk management to the executive management of the organization
5. Capability in assuring the level of alignment between asset management and organization business in the drive to achieve organization’s objectives
1. Understanding the risks
2. Stakeholders and their role
3. Governance, Good Practice, Standards, Regulation and the Law
4. Culture, Strategy, Performance, Risk and Business Continuity,
5. The Business Continuity Management Cycle
6. The business impact analysis (BIA)
7. The business impact analysis: a hitch hikers guide
8. Application and uses of BIA information
9. Technology exposures and continuity
10. Dependency Management: Supplier Management, Outsourcing and Business Support
11. Other applications for business continuity tools and principles
12. The role of People
13. The values of insurance products in a crisis situation
14. Communications in a crisis
15. Relationships with Emergency and Governmental Services
16. Rehearsals and exercising of plans and risk decision making.
17. Maintenance, Benchmarking, Assurance and Audit
18. The continuity plan and its role
Dr. Ir. Fauzi Hasan. MM, MBA, and Team
Jadwal infotraining-indonesia.com tahun 2020 :
21-23 Januari 2020
18-20 Februari 2020
17-19 Maret 2020
14-16 April 2020
16-18 Juni 2020
14-16 Juli 2020
11-13 Agustus 2020
8-10 September 2020
13-15 Oktober 2020
10-13 November 2020
15-17 Desember 2020
Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (7.250.000 IDR / participant)
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (7.750.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (7.750.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (8.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta (8.750.000 IDR / participant)
Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Diorama untuk Paket Group (Minimal 2 orang peserta dari perusahaan yang sama):
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- FREE Transportasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
Jadwal Pelatihan masih dapat berubah, mohon untuk tidak booking transportasi dan akomodasi sebelum mendapat konfirmasi dari Marketing kami. Segala kerugian yang disebabkan oleh miskomunikasi jadwal tidak mendapatkan kompensasi apapun dari kami.
Technorati Tags: training talent managemen berbasis nlp pasti jalan,training melakukan seleksi dan wawancara berbasis talent dan kompetensi pasti jalan,training listening,questioning & summarizing skills in competency interview pasti jalan,training psychological aspects of competency interview pasti jalan,pelatihan talent managemen berbasis nlp pasti jalan,pelatihan melakukan seleksi dan wawancara berbasis talent dan kompetensi pasti running