Training Master Project Manager
Pelatihan Master Project Manager
Project Management is growing exponentially. It’s now used invirtually all industries, such as government, health care, telecom, IT, education and banking. Effective management is how these organizations streamline to improve productivity. As businesses are restructured, project managers take over many responsibilities. Expertise in project management is a source of security, prosperity and power to many companies.
This course has been designed to include presentation, practical exercises and highly interactive group sessions. The MPM® certification will be received approximately one month following the close of the seminar and all fees associated with certification are included in the course enrollment fees.
1. Appreciate the benefits of accurate project management
2. Master the art of efficient project delivery
3. Use project analysis as a key business driver
4. Comply with major international project management standards
5. Successful ly determine the appropriate technological solutions for your projects
6. Develop a comprehensive tool-kit for successful project management that you can use immediately
MPM ® Module One
1. Work Breakdown Structures
2. Review of the techniques and types of WBS in projects.
3. Estimating and Scheduling / Floats and Critical Paths
4. Charts, Gantts, PERTS and other techniques, Critical Paths and Network diagrams examined.
5. Projects and Organizations — Part I
6. How does an organizational structure interact with project management frameworks and delivery?
7. What is the best way to optimize your surrounding structure to ensure greater project output success.
8. Why Projects Can Go Wrong
9. Some anecdotes and lessons learned.
MPM ® Module Two
1. Projects and Organizations — Part II
2. How does an organizational structure interact with project management frameworks and delivery?
3. What is the best way to optimize your surrounding structure to ensure greater project output success. (continued from Module1)
4. Communications Management
5. Project Management Communications, how to plan and successfully roll out your communication’s strategy.
6. People Management & Leadership
7. How do you interact with your team? Master the art of managing your team throughout your project cycles. In this session you will learn project related leadership, conflict resolution, motivation, delegation, and counseling.
8. Stakeholder Management
9. Who are your project’s stakeholders? Introducing the key concepts behind efficient stakeholder management.
MPM ® Module Three
1. Quality Management
2. What is quality and how is it quantified? Learn how to plan for high quality outputs.
3. Financial Management
4. Financial management and planning for projects. How does high finance adapt to the day-to-day rollout of your projects. Break-Even Analysis and Earned-Value Analysis.
5. Issue and Risk Management
6. Risks and Issues, how do they differ? How can you foresee and plan for their eventualities. Learn how to correlate risk and opportunity costs, calibrate your issues, and manage them.
7. Cost Management
8. Cost estimating and cost planning, budgeting and tracking. We will also review financial formulas.
9. Change Control
10. Identifying, understanding, controlling and managing changes to your project.
12. Review of some of the applicable technologies available to support you and your project managers.
MPM ® Module Four
1. Change, Conflict and Negotiation
2. Preparing and executing a negotiation strategy for your project.
3. What do you know about the other party, how are you going to leverage your situation.
4. The Changing Environment of Management
5. Social factors, inequality, environmental factors, legal and economic factors.
6. Decision Making and Creative Problem Solving
7. Decision making and uncertainty, information processing, behaviors and types of decisions, creativity and problem solving.
8. International Management and Cross Cultural Competencies10.• International success, cultural awareness, diversity, comparative management techniques, organizational theory, cross cultural training.
9. Closing out your project
10. Close your project and build a body of knowledge.
11. This session will cover the methodology behind closing your project and how you can leverage off the acquired intellectual property for subsequent ones.
12. Post Implementation Reviews
13. When, why should you carry out a project review.
14. Learn about the four-stage approach to project review and recovery.
15. Review, Course Summary and Close
Completion of Case Studies and Course Summary Review
* Diskusi dan Sharing Pengalaman
* Role Play
American Academy Certified Consultant
Jadwal infotraining-indonesia.com tahun 2020 :
21-23 Januari 2020
18-20 Februari 2020
17-19 Maret 2020
14-16 April 2020
16-18 Juni 2020
14-16 Juli 2020
11-13 Agustus 2020
8-10 September 2020
13-15 Oktober 2020
10-13 November 2020
15-17 Desember 2020
Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (7.250.000 IDR / participant)
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (7.750.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (7.750.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (8.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta (8.750.000 IDR / participant)
Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Diorama untuk Paket Group (Minimal 2 orang peserta dari perusahaan yang sama):
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- FREE Transportasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
Jadwal Pelatihan masih dapat berubah, mohon untuk tidak booking transportasi dan akomodasi sebelum mendapat konfirmasi dari Marketing kami. Segala kerugian yang disebabkan oleh miskomunikasi jadwal tidak mendapatkan kompensasi apapun dari kami.
Technorati Tags: training talent managemen berbasis nlp pasti jalan,training melakukan seleksi dan wawancara berbasis talent dan kompetensi pasti jalan,training listening,questioning & summarizing skills in competency interview pasti jalan,training psychological aspects of competency interview pasti jalan,pelatihan talent managemen berbasis nlp pasti jalan,pelatihan melakukan seleksi dan wawancara berbasis talent dan kompetensi pasti running