PELATIHAN Transformer Operation & Maintenance
TRAINING TENTANG Transformer Operation & Maintenance
Inadequate or negligent maintenance would not only affect transformer‘s life in service, but could have serious commercial and contractual as well as environmental and safety implications. Once a transformer is in service its performance and lifetime is dependent on care, like any other product. For all practical purposes transformer life expectancy beyond 20 years significantly depends on the quality of maintenance applied to it. This course is focusing on critical issues that should be considered in establishing and implementing effective transformer maintenance program. It provides very practical guidance for maintenance scheduling, operational and testing procedures to achieve long service life of power and distribution transformers.
OBJECTIVE TRAINING TENTANG Transformer Operation & Maintenance
* Learn about main components and critical parameters of a transformer and how to maintain conditions for proper transformer operation to ensure long life of the transformer.
* Understand underlying causes of transformer failures, how to investigate and prevent failures through testing and preventive maintenance.
* Explore technical, organisational and operational aspects and safety considerations in establishing an effective transformer maintenance program;
Discuss in detail a number of field tests and a typical maintenance schedule.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is suggested for all technical personnel involved with operations and/or maintenance of power and distribution transformers; in particular for all engineers, supervisors and managers who work in transmission, distribution, maintenance and operation of utilities, industrial and commercial distribution.
SUMMARY OUTLINE TRANSFORMER TRAINING
Modern solutions in transformer manufacturing
* Main components, Auxiliary equipment and Protective devices
Insulation and cooling
* Four functions of mineral oil and insulation system
* Modern insulation materials
* Cooling equipment – natural and forced air cooling methods, typical oil flow
Understanding transformer nameplates
Long life through proper transformer operation
* Normal service conditions
* Permitted and dangerous levels of transformer overload
* Transformer’s life expectancy and life limiting factors
* Aging accelerators – why transformers age and what can we do to prevent it
Types of maintenance
* Ordinary versus unscheduled maintenance
* Benefits of Protective Maintenance
Aspects of an effective maintenance program
* Organisational, Operational and Technical aspects
* Special considerations (Oil and Bushing maintenance, Minimum maintenance devices)
* Safety considerations
Monitoring and diagnostic tests
* Routine, Type and Special tests
* Field tests (Oil screen testing, Moisture in oil test, Gas-in-oil analysis, Electrical testing)
* Key aspects of an effective oil testing program
* Diagnostic aspects of Gas-in-oil analysis
* Interpreting Oil Test results to prevent unscheduled outages
* Interpreting Gas-in-oil analysis results
* Limitations of monitoring and diagnostic tests
* How to reliably recommend a degree of servicing required
Transformer Maintenance Schedule
* Energised and de-energised maintenance activities broken down per maintenance intervals
Electrical Testing Procedures For measuring
* Winding insulation resistance
* Voltage ratio and tap changer test
* No-load currents
* Winding resistance
* Polarity check of CTs built into transformers
* Core earthing test
Teguh Santoso, Ir
Teguh Santoso experienced more than 26 years in Electrical.
* Case Study
Jadwal Training Tahun 2018 di infotraining-indonesia.com :
- 12 sd 14 Februari 2018
- 17 sd 19 April 2018
- 19 sd 21 Juni 2018
- 14 sd 16 Agustus 2018
- 16 sd 18 OKtober 2018
- 4 sd 6 Desember 2018
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta.
Lokasi Pelatihan di infotraining-indonesia.com:
- Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Yogyakarta : Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung : Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali : Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok : Hotel Jayakarta(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2018 ini :
- Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call).
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket In House Training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Training di infotraining-indonesia.com :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia